The best small single board computers is the one you enjoy using! There are a ton of amazing small single board computers on the market, but no matter how good they are, you will only want to use them. So we’ve come up with the most useful tips for finding the best small single board computers. We’ve researched all the top-selling products to help you make that tough decision. Here are our top picks for the best small single board computers.
- List of Best small single board computers With Features
- 1. Libre Computer Board AML-S905X-CC (Le Potato) 2GB 64-bit Mini Computer for 4K Media
- 2. youyeetoo FriendlyElec NanoPi NEO3 Mini Router Single Board Computer Rockchip RK3328 Super Tiny ARM Board for IOT (2GB RAM,with Case and Heat Sink)
- 3. Rock Pi X Model B 4G/64GB Single Board Computer-A Windows 10 Mini PC with Intel Atom x5-Z8350 CPU (Without Win10 Product Key)
- 4. Raspberry Pi 4 Computer Model B 8GB Single Board Computer Suitable for Building Mini PC/Smart Robot/Game Console/Workstation/Media Center/Etc.
- 5. eleduino BeagleBone Black Rev C (4G) Single Board Computer Development Board
- 6. BeagleBone Blue Evaluation Board, All-in-one Linux-Based Computer for Robotics, Community Supported
- 7. Orange Pi Zero 2, 1GB Allwinner H616 Quad Core 64 Bit Open-Source 1000M Ethernet Single Board Computer, Support Android10, Ubuntu, Debian (Zero 2 + Expansion Board + Type-C Power Supply)
- 8. Orange Pi Zero2 1GB Allwinner H616 Quad Core 64 Bit with 2MB SPI Flash, Supported WiFi+BT5.0,Gigabit Ethernet, Open Source Single Board Computer Run Android,Ubuntu,Debian OS (Zero 2)
- 9. Khadas Single Board Computer, VIM3 Pro Amlogic A311D,Faster CPU,Neural Processing Unit for A.I.Switchable PCIe and USB 3.0,Dual Independent Displays,Dual Cameras (4+32GB)
- 10. FriendlyElec NanoPi NEO3 Rockchip RK3288 Tiny ARM Single Board Computer with 2GB RAM USB3.0,Gbps Ethernet and Unique MAC Address
- What to look for when buying the best small single board computers?
List of Best small single board computers With Features
1. Libre Computer Board AML-S905X-CC (Le Potato) 2GB 64-bit Mini Computer for 4K Media
- LATEST 2022 SOFTWARE SUPPORT: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS and Raspbian 11 64/32-bit with support for hardware-accelerated video playback and 3D graphics. Upstream software stack featuring the latest Linux 5.19 with open source graphics and video libraries. Most PC-like single board computer on the market with images based on UEFI booting and GRUB. For Raspbian, please run libretech-raspbian-portability from our Github on your Raspberry Pi first. Guide available on YouTube.
- COMPATIBILITY AND EXTENSIBILITY: Form factor compatible with the Pi 3 for re-use with existing cases and power supplies. 40-pin header enables hardware re-use by maintaining compatible GPIO pin functions like SPI, I2C, PWM, and UART. Our powerful GPIO wiring tool, libretech-wiring-tool, is available on Github that can quickly translate from header or BCM GPIO numbers to sysfs and gpiod numbering. Dynamic dtoverlay support for faster design, testing, and learning.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE LOW POWER: AML-S905X-CC performs faster than a Pi 3 B+ while using half the power. It is designed with power optimizations to increase sustained performance under load and reduce failures due to input voltage and current. It is one of the first SBCs to support 4K multi-codec hardware decoding and features a highly performant OpenGL ES 2.0 GPU for accelerated 2D/3D.
- FASTER CPU AND DOUBLE THE MEMORY: Quad 64-bit 1.5GHz ARM Cortex-A53 Processors, 4K Ultra HD ARM Mali-450 750MHz GPU, 2GB of High Bandwidth DDR3, 4K 60FPS High Dynamic Range Display Engine for H.265 HEVC, H.264 AVC, VP9 Hardware Decoding and more. The top performing SBC in its price class.
- OPEN SOURCE COMMITMENT: Libre Computer collaborates with software partners to create upstream infrastructure, drivers, and libraries for open-source projects such as Linux and u-boot that power our products. This enables us to support the latest software innovations created by the community and ensures that our products have the necessary security and software performance innovation for long term support.
Additional Info :
2. youyeetoo FriendlyElec NanoPi NEO3 Mini Router Single Board Computer Rockchip RK3328 Super Tiny ARM Board for IOT (2GB RAM,with Case and Heat Sink)
- 【with Case and heat sink】
- 【High Performance CPU】 It uses Rockchip’s 64-bit quad-core SoC RK3328 (ARM Cortex-A53) and has 1GB 32-bit DDR4 RAM
- 【Unique MAC Address】A unique MAC address ensures that a device with it will not have conflict with other devices’ IPs in any network. This MAC address can be used as a device’s fingerprint.
- 【Rich interface】It has one Gbps Ethernet with aunique MAC address, one USB 3.0 Type A port, two 2 54mm USB 2.0 pinheaders, one MicroSD card slot and various GPIO pins.
- 【Widely application】These features make it especially suitable for applications that require high data throughput, speedy data transmission and high performance. Hobbyists and makers will just love it.
Additional Info :
3. Rock Pi X Model B 4G/64GB Single Board Computer-A Windows 10 Mini PC with Intel Atom x5-Z8350 CPU (Without Win10 Product Key)
- [Power Supply] The ROCK Pi X is powered by USB Type C port and supports a wide range of input voltage, from 9V to 20V.A dummy 9V or 12V power adapter with USB C tail will also work. Note!!! — We don’t suggest using a 5V only USB C power adapter. The board may boot but it will cause stability issue once the system load rises
- [Storage Capacity Requirement] It can run both Windows and Linux distributions .For ROCK Pi X v1.3 and before with eMMC Module or ROCK Pi X v1.4, you intend to run Windows 10 on the board, you’ll need to buy Rock Pi X with 32 GB or more storage capacity. Ubuntu 20.04 should work fine with just 16 GB, and other lightweight distributions will have no problem running on 8 GB storage
- [High performance X86 Platform] A ROCK Pi X is a complete Windows 10 single board computer with Intel Atom x5-Z8350 processor. It has everything a regular PC has and can do anything that a regular PC does. It is compatible with almost every gadget you know: printers, joysticks, cameras and more. Any peripherals that work on your PC will work on a ROCK Pi X
Additional Info :
4. Raspberry Pi 4 Computer Model B 8GB Single Board Computer Suitable for Building Mini PC/Smart Robot/Game Console/Workstation/Media Center/Etc.
- powful cputhe cpu of the raspberry pi 4 model b adopts the latest arm cortex-a72 architecture, which is also used in high-performance smartphones, and has evolved into a real pc.the operating clock has been changed from pi3’s 1.2ghz to 1.5ghz, and the speed has become a different dimension with the updated architecture.
- video output/gputhe on-board gpu of the raspberry pi 4 supports [email protected] and newly supports h.265 decoding, opengl es 3.0, etc.as for the video output, two micro hdmis with smaller connectors are installed, and the raspberry pi 4 also supports dual screen output.
- usb 3.0with a new soc, the speed of the raspberry pi 4 around i/o has been improved, and finally usb 3.0 is supported.usb boot is faster and more convenient.
- network&bluetoothgigabit ethernet (wired lan) has also been significantly speeded up from 300mbps of pi 3b + to 1000mbps (logical value).in addition, bluetooth supported version has been upgraded to 5.0, and the transfer speed of pi 4 has been doubled.
- power input connectorthe power input connector of the raspberry pi 4 has been changed to usb type c. it is easier to use than micro usb and can supply a larger current reliably.the power requirement of raspberry pi 4 model b is 5v 3.0a, which is higher than the previous model.
Additional Info :
5. eleduino BeagleBone Black Rev C (4G) Single Board Computer Development Board
- 4GB 8-bit eMMC on-board flash storage (rev. 3)
- Provides lots of expansion interfaces such as Ethernet, USB host and OTG, TF card, serial, JTAG (no connector by default), HDMI D type, Emmc, ADC, I2C, SPI, PWM and LCD
- Small size
- Easy to use
Additional Info :
6. BeagleBone Blue Evaluation Board, All-in-one Linux-Based Computer for Robotics, Community Supported
- Processor: Octavo Systems OSD3358
- AM335x 1GHz ARM Cortex-A8 processor 512MB DDR3 RAM
- 4GB 8-bit eMMC flash storage Integrated power management
- 2×32-bit 200-MHz programmable real-time units (PRUs) NEON floating-point accelerator
- ARM Cortex-M3 USB2 client for power & communications, USB2 host Programmed with Debian Linux
Additional Info :
7. Orange Pi Zero 2, 1GB Allwinner H616 Quad Core 64 Bit Open-Source 1000M Ethernet Single Board Computer, Support Android10, Ubuntu, Debian (Zero 2 + Expansion Board + Type-C Power Supply)
- Orange Pi Zero2 adopts Allwinner H616 64-bit high-performance quad-core Cortex-A53 processor, the sbc has 1GB DDR3 memory specifications, Support 1000MB Network, Run Android 10,Ubuntu,Debian OS Single Board. Orange Pi Zero Expansion board Interface board Development board beyond Raspberry Pi. Note: We will choose efficient logistics to deliver your order and our delivery date generally takes 15 days, Faster than Amazon’s suggested date.
- Orange Pi Zero 2 Mini PC Computer supports decoding of various video formats, such as H.265, H.264, VP9, MPEG -1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, etc, and the Micro-HDMI output supports 4K display, the GPU has been upgraded to Mali-G31MP2, and supports OpenGL ES 1.0/2.0/3.2, etc.
- Orange Pi Zero 2 Microcontroller can cooperate with the adapter board through the 13pin interface to expand the functions of earphone + 2*USB 2.0 + TV out + infrared. In addition, the 26pin expansion function port on the board further enriches the functional interface of the main board and improves the development potential.
- Orange Pi Single Board Computers can builed a computer, a wireless server, Games, music and sounds, HD video, a speaker, Android, Scratch.Pretty much anything else, because Orange Pi is open source.
- Orange pi zero2 – Tips for Using Orange Pi SBC-Boot up If the OS is not burned, and only power on, there will be no lights on. Burn the correct OS, power on the card, and the light will only light up after the OS is started.
- Notice before order: By default, we won’t responsible for customs clearance fee charged by your local. If you have any questions, pls contact with Amazon service.
Additional Info :
8. Orange Pi Zero2 1GB Allwinner H616 Quad Core 64 Bit with 2MB SPI Flash, Supported WiFi+BT5.0,Gigabit Ethernet, Open Source Single Board Computer Run Android,Ubuntu,Debian OS (Zero 2)
- 👍 【HIGH PERFORMANCE CHIP】– Orange Pi Zero 2, 1GB with Allwinner H616 Chip 64-bit,Support 1000MB Network, Run Android 10,Ubuntu,Debian OS Single Board. Orange Pi Zero Expansion board Interface board Development board beyond Raspberry Pi.
- 👍 【MORE POWERFUL COMPATIBILITY 】– Orange Pi Zero 2 Single Board Computer supports decoding of various video formats, such as H.265, H.264, VP9, MPEG -1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, etc, and the Micro-HDMI output supports 4K display, the GPU has been upgraded to Mali-G31MP2, and supports OpenGL ES 1.0/2.0/3.2, etc.
- 👍 【EXTENSIBILITY 】– Orange Pi Zero 2 Microcontroller can cooperate with the adapter board through the 13pin interface to expand the functions of earphone + 2*USB 2.0 + TV out + infrared. In addition, the 26pin expansion function port on the board further enriches the functional interface of the main board and improves the development potential.Note: Orange Pi Zero 2 ABS Transparent Case,Only Suitable for Zero 2 Single Board, Can’t hold Expansion Board inside.
- 👍 【SUPPORT OPEN-SOURCE】– Orange Pi Single Board Computers can builed a computer, a wireless server, Games, music and sounds, HD video, a speaker, Android, Scratch.Pretty much anything else, because Orange Pi is open source.
- 👍 【PACKAGE INCLUD】– 1✖ Zero 2 Single Board Computer. By default, we won’t responsible for customs clearance fee charged by your local. Our shipping time generally takes 15 days, Not as long as Amazon suggests.If you have any questions, pls contact with us, we will solve your problem within 12 hours.
Additional Info :
9. Khadas Single Board Computer, VIM3 Pro Amlogic A311D,Faster CPU,Neural Processing Unit for A.I.Switchable PCIe and USB 3.0,Dual Independent Displays,Dual Cameras (4+32GB)
- High Performance: Amlogic A311D – x4 2.2Ghz Cortex A73, x2 1.8Ghz Cortex A53 12nm SoC fabrication process for low heat 2T2R AC Wi-Fi with RSDB Features Bluetooth 5.0 USB 3.0 Available Gigabit Ethernet with WOL support LPDDR4/X USB-C PD for heavy applications
- Neural Network Accelerator: NPU: Supports a maximum frequency of 800MHz at 5.0 TOPS INT8 inference up to 1536 MAC Internal L2 cache (512KB) and system workspace buffer (1MB) Supports all major deep learning frameworks including TensorFlow and Caffe
- Maker Friendly: Stackable Design Programmable MCU 3 Programmable LEDs (Blue, Red and White) XPWR for external Power button Onboard SPI Flash Khadas TST Khadas KBI
- Business Applications Dual independent displays with GSensor H.264 / H.265 Encoding Supports multi-video decoding up to [email protected][email protected] VIN Power Input
- Rich IO: 40 Pin GPIO Header (USB, I2C, I2S, UART, ADC etc) 8-ch I2S for Microphone Array application (over M.2 Connector) MIPI-DSI MIPI-CSI Designed with GPIO Extender Chip
Additional Info :
10. FriendlyElec NanoPi NEO3 Rockchip RK3288 Tiny ARM Single Board Computer with 2GB RAM USB3.0,Gbps Ethernet and Unique MAC Address
- [Unique MAC Address] A unique MAC address ensures that a device with it will not have conflict with other devices’ IPs in any network. This MAC address can be used as a device’s fingerprint.
- [Light & Full-speed Gigabit]—It features high speed data transmission and perfectly suits loT applications that require both high quality data transmission and small form factor
- [GPIO Programming Libraries, Ready to Go]—2.54mm pitch 26 pin-header onboard, include I2C, UART, SPI, I2S, GPIO.Connect, Git clone, and Make it.
- [Security & Stability]—Running 64-Bit Ubuntu core xenial with latest mainline linux
Additional Info :
What to look for when buying the best small single board computers?
Customers must remember that purchasing the best small single board computers is essential. When purchasing the most outstanding product, there are several things to consider, and it is challenging to determine what makes a product best. The information below will assist you in choosing the criteria you need to use while making the best decision when purchasing the best small single board computers.
One of the most common reasons customers purchase the best small single board computers is their confidence in its quality. To produce a high-quality product, manufacturers nowadays employ cutting-edge technologies to create it. Another element contributing to producing the best small single board computers possible, meeting consumer demands, is contemporary technologies in manufacturing.
As a result, when consumers buy these items, they should think about the quality. Remember that a product that costs not under $2000 does not mean it is the best small single board computers. The best one must fit your needs so that you can find the right product for you for as little as not under $50 to under $100.
Availability of goods for sale is one of the criteria customers may use to select a product. There is always plenty of supply since manufacturers generally produce many copies of their items. They can reduce prices (from $200 to around $500) while maintaining sales volumes and profit margins. Companies place a high premium on their reputation and market share, so they strive to meet the needs of their consumers to preserve pleasant connections with them and enhance sales volumes and profitability. Manufacturers also give discounts or special offers on certain days or specific seasons.
According to their features, the best small single board computers can do what it is supposed to do. The best products are made with high-quality materials and designed by top professionals. In business, particularly in manufacturing goods, continuous development is critical. Manufacturers can not satisfy consumer demands effectively without innovation. Innovation is a good indication of ambition and skill at work, which lead to successful outcomes.
The price of anything you buy indicates what you get out of it. A higher-quality product costs more because there is a greater chance that it will function for longer without breaking down. Customers are also likely to pay a premium for a long life expectancy since they will benefit from its longevity. For centuries, it has been assumed that wondrous things cost money, time, and dedication.
High-quality manufacturers create items with care and enthusiasm; they spend a lot of effort on research and development. Consequently, their goods are more complex and longer-lasting, making them worth the higher costs. It is reassuring that the best small single board computers should be of excellent quality and endurance, but it also applies to other consumer goods and devices we buy. When purchasing your next best item, remember to seek value for money. The most costly thing is not necessarily the best!
The best small single board computers are those that make life easier for you, according to their features. The best ones are made with high-quality materials and designed by top professionals, and they often appear on the lists of the best choice of consumers. To know if they are indeed the best on offer, read up on their reviews before buying one. Customers who have previously purchased a product can provide valuable information about it.
Customer reviews may be an excellent approach to learning more about a product’s usefulness and quality before spending money on it. The reviews may also help you avoid wasting money on a low-quality model that does not function as expected or falls apart after just a few uses since most review readers are usually seasoned, so they know what to look for. Customers are generally pleased with the goods since how can you grumble about something that was your choice in the first place? Others may identify minor flaws that were not evident while creating. Many individuals find this excellent service, as it’s always preferable to be forewarned of a product’s faults than to discover them after!
The best small single board computers is worth its price; customers see it as a significant investment. The best are often built and produced by the country’s most renowned firms, which is why they frequently have good brand names behind them. These companies devote their time and effort to improving their goods so that customers may be pleased with their performance. It is no surprise that well-known brands are trusted when buying anything. Before buying a new product, research what companies manufacture to ensure that you get a high-quality product. Sometimes the best brands are more expensive than less well-known ones, but they sometimes can be worthwhile paying more for!